2.6
Quality of Food

Outback in Laguna Niguel California will not honor a currently advertised special of Steak and Lobster for 15.99.This special airs on television multiple times a day in the greater Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego area of which this restaurant is located. We visited this restaurant Saturday evening at 6:oopm to try and take advantage of this special.

The server informed us that their store does not honor all advertised specials. This is ridiculous and we feel if the restaurant does not want to honor advertised specials, then they need to put a sign at the front door making customers aware of this. We had to wait 45 mins for a table just to be told that they would not honor the 15.99 price.

Very aggravating and certainly ruined our evening. After waiting for our table we decided to stay and pay full price but I guarantee we will not be back...

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak And Lobster Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sounds to me like you tried to order the filet that is double the price. The 6oz sirloin is 15.99 in all locations until the 21st of March.

WOW!!! I don't care for Outback.

If I want a good steak, I'll get it at Cattleman's or Logan's Roadhouse. But this sounds like the "bait and switch" con. I was under the impression that this is illegal.

Sounds like poor management to me. I choose to eat elsewhere and hope you do, too!

None of them do, it's false advertisement! Once you arrive at any of their locations, and you ask for the 'steak & lobster' special, they'll let you know that it's only in limited locations, and they have it for a hire price.

I'm yet to come across a location that actually offers that $15.99 special. I rather opt out for one of their competitors than to be stiffed, and lied to, just to get us threw the doors.

As it is Outbacks food quality has really diminished throughout the years. I hope you get your $15 back, or at the least an apology!