2.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today just about thirty minutes ago.My friend my 3 year old son and I went for lunch at the outback steak house in aiken sc..

Our waitress she had her name tag covered she had a piercing on her face. My friend and I ordered the same exact thing. Ribeye with the endless shrimp. I got chsrged 8.99 plus 20$ for my lunch.

My friend was only charged 20$. When she brought the food out we did not have any condiments had to ask for steak sauce ketchup napkins. As my friend and I ordered more shrimp. I waited about 10 mins for a soda and shrimp refill...She was extremely rude.

I dont understand why we were not charge the same price I believe she took it off and pocketed the money. When I asked her why she said I tried to tell yall if u ordered the ribeye it was going to be like that. The service was poor. I would like this issue investigated.

It ironic we didnt get a receipt.Can someone contact me please.8033359724

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak And Unlimited Shrimp Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

I too am confused to as to how you can say you didn't get a receipt, when you were able to identify in your complaint, the different amounts you were each charged. What I find ironic is that you didn't ask for the manager while you were there at the restaurant. Also, what does the face piercing have to do with anything?

How did you not get a receipt when clearly you received a little slip of paper with your order and the amount due printed on it? Helloooo that thing is called a receipt!