2.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I usually don't go to Outback; however, in the past, my wife and I have occasionally enjoyed their 6 oz steak specials.

Having seen their ad on TV, when my daughter, son-in-law and kids suggested we go out to dinner, I popped up "I want to go to Outback, they have a $14.99 special with a steak and lobster" (actually it was crab, my mistake). When we arrived we asked for a "table" for six. Obviously, I couldn't hide the fact that I'm over 300 lbs; hence, fitting into their booths is a joke but that's where they took us after a fifteen minute wait and NO LINE. So we waited again...actually, after about 10 minutes I suggested we just put a chair on the end of the booth...you know, have the "fat guy" sticking out in the walkway. The server arrived and said "What are WE having to drink tonight?" (According to the English language, unless she is joining us, the question is "What are YOU having to drink tonight?"...she didn't appreciate, or even get, my meaning when I called her on it...go figure!!! Looking at the menu, I saw no $14.99 steak and lobster (it was actually a steak and crab) special offer and asked about it. Her response, I don't recall anything like that. So, I had a burger. I thought a steakhouse burger should be quite a treat...WRONG! "How do you want it cooked", she asked. I replied "medium". It was well-done and had NO FLAVOR and I mean no flavor!

For a good burger in Knoxville, try COLONEL'S CAFE, 4809 Newcom (near Krogers in Bearden) or BURGERS corner of Hollywood & Sutherland or Cook Out.

I'm done with Outback Steakhouse except for their 6 oz steak specials.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of outback steakhouse burger from Outback Steakhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants Outback Steakhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long wait, wrong seating and server ignorance of specials. Author liked the most location and greeting. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments