Featured Not resolved
2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Me and my wife were at your location in Columbus Ohio on Main Street in Reynoldsburg and order the steak and unlimited shrimp. Our food arrived and the garlic shrimp were cold and had sauce dripping from them.

I began to eat my 12oz steak and my wife noticed it was almost totally pink inside. I hadn’t noticed due to the A1 sauce I was having with the bites I had taken. I immediately asked for the manager and Sean came to our table and offered to add the meat back to the grill. I explained I didn’t order my steak this way and he began a with and outburst to me about losing money on food Cost and that he in no way would be able to eat the cost of this steak which I didn’t finish.

I was completely embarrassed and the fact that we were celebrating a promotion for my wife with a lovely dinner alone didn’t help that he was so angry and rude to us at all.

I paid our bill fully even for the steaks we didn’t eat and left I caused no scene at all. Our bill came to 72 dollars and I made sure to tip our server because she looked nervous when the manager walked away angry that we were upset about our food

Comments

You handled it with class and dignity even if nobody else did ; good for you. Now you're doing the other correct thing with your reasonable complaint of fact (no hearsay) and, I would suspect, a mental note to boycott the place until further notice.

It was kind and thoughtful of you to tip the server since it wasn't her fault and she's likely being charged a withholding tax of 15% on all of her tickets. A person shouldn't lose money if they've done a proper job.

I'm often a troll here when people precipitate their own troubles, but you did not cause this and you handled it beautifully. Your wife chose well when marrying.

to Anonymous #1586132

Thank you for your masterful comments. I often have dined here do to the fact that I enjoy a great steak yet have been receiving consistently horrible service from there kitchen lately.

I would never pass on the issues I am having with the food to the staff because in not cases your server didn’t prepare the meal at all. I will not return nor encourage anyone to eat here again.