My family went to The Outback Steakhouse Located at 1721 highway 17 N Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29582 on The evening of November 10th 2017.The The staff was friendly but after we ordered it took close to an hour for us to get our food.

My wife ordered the steak and shrimp and she wanted it cooked medium And when we were served, her steak was well done. We all were eating while she was waiting for her food that took quite some time. It finally arrived when The rest of the family was about finished. The manager came by and asked us how everything was and we explain to him what had happened.

He told us my wife would get a free dessert and when the bill came the charge was on the bill for the desert. We had to argue with the staff for a while and they finally took the bill out back and said yeah we'll remove it now. This was a bad experience at your restaurant and I had to write because we were also unhappy about it. Thank you, Brian Henderson P.S.

We dine at the outback back in NH and have not had problems.This review Would not let me write in what we had to eat

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments