3.9K views
Featured Not resolved
1.4

What's your location in Clifton Virginia. My wife my daughter and myself ordered a steak.

the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand. Ask to speak to a manager when he came to table.

i asked him if he could smell the meat. he told me it was the seasoning. my family eats at outback once a week. and i personally I always get the 9 oz steak.

this happen 9/27/17 around 9pm.

they recooked three more steaks and those also came out with the bad odor. please give me call if needed 7035860399

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Agree... went to Outback with wife, ordered the 9 oz sirloin tasted like a seasoned piece of leather with grissle throughout..

lacked any meat taste whatsoever! I’m done with Outback.. didn’t complain to the manager, for what??

Another one ?? Waited long enough for the first one!

Mason you are a racist

I never eat there because of the junk they put on food .

I've been there once, and it was awful .

Of course, I very rarely eat at restaurants because I have the inside skinny on what really goes on in these places from several former food service workers.

Do yourself a favor : learn to cook. It is cheaper, better, healthier, and cleaner .

Horrible, went to outback steakhouse. not only did the food suck but the *** of a waiter spit in my salad.

I asked for fra diavolo and not only wasn't it good the first time, I demanded it to be sent back. Then he came back with an attitude and told him I was ruining his style, I was like, "wait wut?" So I told him I need the fra diavolo cooked well like I wanted. Proceeded to come back with the fra diavolo and it wasn't to my liking. Demanded for him to be sent back then order a salad instead.

That is when he spit in my salad because of my demands.

Horrible.

fra diavolo isn't the fra diavolo. When you order fra diavolo you insist that needs to taste like the fra diavolo.

to Mason Borwick #1421346

Maybe if you didn't" insist" on everything your salad wouldn't have been spit into. The cooking wasn't your waiters fault.

to Micky #1488577

You don't spit in anyone's food no matter what the circumstances are. Gutter trash entitled brat!

to Lady #1580472

in some states food tampering is a FELONY