2.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

For years I have taken my family members to Outback restaurants and always had great meals and great service.I guess that is why I am so disappointed in the Bowling Green KY location.

We have been to the Bowling Green Outback 3 times. The first time was great. The last 2 times have been awful. The 2nd time we went, we waited for over an hour to get our food on a Sunday afternoon when the restaurant was not even busy.

There was a steady flow of customers in and out who all received their food before we did - some came in after we did, ate and left before we got our food. The manager was very courteous when I complained, but our waitress was rude and incompetent. We had ordered 3 steaks med and all three were cooked at different degrees from bloody to overcooked gray color. The others in our party were served room temperature fries and mashed potatoes.

All in all it was not a good dining experience. The manager gave us a $20 gift card to use on our next visit. So yesterday afternoon, November 11, we went back to Outback to try again. 40 minutes after we placed our food order, we still were not served.

When we were served, the only meal that was warm was the child's cheeseburger. The $27 filet was overcooked, gray in color and awful. The server who brought out the steak said that the mashed potatoes looked awful, so he was having the kitchen make some new potatoes. The only thing on the plate was that overcooked awful filet.

The manager offered to have a new steak cooked for us, which is what should be done. However, the problem is that everyone at the table would be finished with their meal when the new steak arrives.

The culture of service has really gone in the pits at Outback.We won't ever go back.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Waiter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments