Where do I start.The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in.
However, it made matters worse & insured I will never order salmon from this location in Oxon Hill. The 1st order that went south was for 2 10 oz salmon entrees, 1 w/sauteed mushrooms & 1 w/mixed veggies. I specified that I was using a comp with this order because I was given 2 7 oz on my last order(not at this location) so please give the correct wgt allowing for water loss I know should be at least 9+ oz. What I got was 1 less than 6 oz overcooked salmon w/burnt edges(I have pics to prove on a scale), no veggies, the mushrooms looked boiled or steamed wbroth or wet liquid also took pics.
1 of the 2 bloomin onions had too many onion skins and the other had a huge clump of white uncoated onion in the middle. On the plus side my husbands porter house was perfect & good weight, so when I called I was not willing to have him drive back that day to ruin his hot meal too. So I agreed we both would return the next day w/camera in hand to show all. I called, let the manager know we were on our way.This order went south again when she bought the order out & I could tell by the wgt of the box both were under 6 oz & even more over cooked almost burnt.
When I questioned the manager she said the salmon comes pre-packaged which tells me you are going to be ripped off no matter was size salmon you order here. I have had it corrected right at the lottsford location before w/right wgt & cooked just right, which is why decided to try again. To make matters worse, this manager said she would give me another 7 oz & brought out another burnt salmon you could clearly see was just as small as the 2 that were claimed to be 10 oz.. How insulting is that!
Also the sauteed mushrooms was not a serving & did not even cover the bottom of the container but at this point I was done & saw no further point since the manager just kept saying I'm trying.I am sorry to say this location not only rips you off but completely overcooks the salmon to death which is a crime!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Repeat overcooked under weight food
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Do not overcook food, sell or offer what is not true to weight
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Salmon
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."
- "I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside. I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD. The head manager..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."