Outback Steakhouse - Burnt 7 oz salmon is not the new 10 oz
Where do I start.The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in.
However, it made matters worse & insured I will never order salmon from this location in Oxon Hill. The 1st order that went south was for 2 10 oz salmon entrees, 1 w/sauteed mushrooms & 1 w/mixed veggies. I specified that I was using a comp with this order because I was given 2 7 oz on my last order(not at this location) so please give the correct wgt allowing for water loss I know should be at least 9+ oz. What I got was 1 less than 6 oz overcooked salmon w/burnt edges(I have pics to prove on a scale), no veggies, the mushrooms looked boiled or steamed wbroth or wet liquid also took pics.
1 of the 2 bloomin onions had too many onion skins and the other had a huge clump of white uncoated onion in the middle. On the plus side my husbands porter house was perfect & good weight, so when I called I was not willing to have him drive back that day to ruin his hot meal too. So I agreed we both would return the next day w/camera in hand to show all. I called, let the manager know we were on our way.This order went south again when she bought the order out & I could tell by the wgt of the box both were under 6 oz & even more over cooked almost burnt.
When I questioned the manager she said the salmon comes pre-packaged which tells me you are going to be ripped off no matter was size salmon you order here. I have had it corrected right at the lottsford location before w/right wgt & cooked just right, which is why decided to try again. To make matters worse, this manager said she would give me another 7 oz & brought out another burnt salmon you could clearly see was just as small as the 2 that were claimed to be 10 oz.. How insulting is that!
Also the sauteed mushrooms was not a serving & did not even cover the bottom of the container but at this point I was done & saw no further point since the manager just kept saying I'm trying.I am sorry to say this location not only rips you off but completely overcooks the salmon to death which is a crime!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Repeat overcooked under weight food
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Do not overcook food, sell or offer what is not true to weight
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Grilled Salmon
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable. Was this really worth 22.49? I think not. This will be..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- "I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside. I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD. The head manager..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."