Outback Steakhouse Customer Service
Contact Outback Steakhouse
- (813) 282-1225
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Outback Steakhouse
Outback Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain. The corporate office of the company is based in Tampa, Florida. Outback Steakhouse operates more than 900 locations in 21 countries throughout, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, as well as Australia. The chain specializes in USDA Choice and Prime steaks and other offerings. The first restaurant was opened by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, and Tim Gannon in February 1988 in Tampa, Florida. At the present time, it is owned and operated in the United States by OSI Restaurant Partners. The menu varies from region to region, and still almost everywhere one may find seafood items with a Creole sauce, burgers, and sweet potatoes.
Outback Steakhouse Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Outback Steakhouse to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States