I'm so annoyed right now.I've tried our local Outback several times.

Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached, is a photo of the medium rare $19.97 Slowly roasted to perfection prime rib I picked up at curbside tonight. REALLy?

Never again! What's wring with management or the owner to continue to allow food to leave tgeir kitchen this way. It's so nasty.

On top of that, they forgot our bread, the broccoli was raw...There were no fixings with the potatoes, and my husbands salmon was all friend out.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Pissed-Off-person15
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1304713

I don't blame you at all it looks totally disgusting and it's uncalled for. And outback needs to reimburse people for their crappy food.

#1209478

I'm from Canada.Curbside?

How lazy are you?And...how come so few of you can spell?

to Anonymous Milpitas, California, United States #1209479

I think you guys spell words different than we do like color.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #924892

Well, one thing to remember is the staff, much like yourself is only human, mistakes happen, communication errors are very common as well, but it should be addressed, if you have an issue, simply tell your server, it will in most cases be resolved fast, in all cases be handled. If you say nothing then your not giving that establishment a chance to fix the mistake. Also the owner or rather proprietor can not physically view each plate that leaves the kitchen, however whoever plated it or the cook should have known better then to sell it.

to Willingly Unemployed6 South Glens Falls, New York, United States #924928

It was a to go order...

Driving back to complain was not an option.

No, owners do not watch every plate leaving the kitchen. That is the expediter or chefs job. I owned a restaurant for 14 years. NEVER would I allow something like that to leave my kitchen.

There's no "human error" with that order. It was simple laziness by a line cook who simply does not care. Plain and simple.

I understand mistakes.

Temperatures of meat to be incorrect.... Sides wrong.

If that was the case, I would never have mentioned the issue. This was a piece of meat that was supposed to be a 12 oz medium rare cut. And they boxed up a 1/8th of an inch dried put, obviously microwaved piece of well done left over beef.

There's no excuse. My guess is some kid in the back, wanted to go home, and threw it in the box.

HOWEVER, I also know two other people see what is being sent out and also did nothing, the garnish person and curbside order taker. I give ever restaurant four chances as I know mistakes happen after owning a high volume successful business for so many years.

This was the 5th time at this specific property. The only way the franchise owner will see the complaints is to read the reviews.

The manager will never share the negative as that is a reflection on them as well.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #923880

I ordered the steak salad picture on menu showed strips of sirloin i got steak crumvs i was so urritated i just laughed it off promusing my self never again

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #923563

sweet it looks like the face of Jesus .Xmas time too.

looks like its a sign for you.cheer up

to google #965018

Laughing my *** off hee..that was. Funny comment, and it does looks like a face and nose..good call