Fort Smith AR Outback Steakhouse
My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our waiter and I told him to take it to the back the manager confirmed that it was a roach and offered us food after a nasty *** roach came out my husband took his food to go and when he got the food home the meat was bloody as *** I will never ever go back and I will be letting all of my family and friends know about this establishment.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant,..."
- "I have been to Outback Steakhouses all over the nation. (Over 100 times from Seattle, WA to Conway, AR.) A couple of times they made a mistake but they always made..."
- "This was my Well done steak............"
- "We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m. We departed 4 hours late..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."