Fort Smith AR Outback Steakhouse
My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our waiter and I told him to take it to the back the manager confirmed that it was a roach and offered us food after a nasty *** roach came out my husband took his food to go and when he got the food home the meat was bloody as *** I will never ever go back and I will be letting all of my family and friends know about this establishment.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Ceasar Salad and in the dressing request put Ranch and they gave me Ceasar. When I called they said the manager said there was no record of..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Bought it for xmas. Item arrived in non operational condition. Provided negative feedback. This generated case. Had gotten price for items to fix and asked seller for partial refund, he..."
- "We were scheduled to fly Allegiant flight 308 from LAX to Bentonville, Ark. on July 1. Our flight was supposed to depart at 7:45 a.m. We departed 4 hours late..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."