Featured Not resolved

My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our waiter and I told him to take it to the back the manager confirmed that it was a roach and offered us food after a nasty *** roach came out my husband took his food to go and when he got the food home the meat was bloody as *** I will never ever go back and I will be letting all of my family and friends know about this establishment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of roach crawling out on the table and i did not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "roaches" of outback steakhouse sanitary conditions. Outback Steakhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Pissed-Off-person15
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1304723

That is so sick.

Irving, Texas, United States #1193319

If you get your money back, make sure the manager throws in a few, free punctuation marks.