1.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We arrived at 7:35 p.m. The hostess gave me Buzzer #23 and advised it would be a 30 minute wait.

We sat outside. My husband and I were talking, enjoying the evening and realized that it was 8:30 p.m. There were people walking in and not coming back out so we walked in to get a status of when we would be called. We were not on the list.

I still had the buzzer. We were seated immediately. Our waitress apparently knew the couple a few booths down because at one point, she was sitting with them while we were out of drinks and no food on the table. At 9:35 p.m., our food was delivered cold by a super nice waitress who also refilled our drinks while our waitress was visiting with the couple a few booths down.

We asked for other waitress to find our ticket to go ahead and pay while waiting for my son's chicken tenders. The restaurant was 50% full by this time. My son who only eats chicken tenders, had to wait an extra 30 minutes for his food. We ordered baby back ribs, steak and a shrimp platter.

How did chicken tenders take an extra 30 minutes? We were finished eating by the time his food arrived. We did not complain at the time. The couple behind us was already screaming at the waitress when she finally appeared again.

We left a 20% tip because we understand there were a lot of people involved in our meal but we were very disappointed in the quality of service that we received. I don't have the actual receipt with me but I have included a snapshot of our bank charge showing that we were actually there on 3/11/17.

Product or Service Mentioned: Outback Steakhouse Chicken.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13, 2017.

Comments