1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On Friday, September 29, 2017, I visited Outback Steakhouse in Frisco, Texas.Prior to my visit, I took a peek at their website to view their menu.

Our waitress approached us and I eagerly requested the crab cakes. She told me they had just sold out of them about ten minutes prior to my request. Ok, no problem. I proceeded to order the steak and all you can eat shrimp for $15.99 that I had just seen advertised on both tv and internet.

She tells me that special ended last week. I'm a little frustrated at this point. I ordered a beer with limes, and she tells me they're out of limes and have to cut more. Nonetheless, a waiter approaches our table to refill water and spills it all over my feet/legs.

He continued to pour the water, knowing he was dropping it near me, just to fill the water glass to the top. As he was continued to pour the water, he kept apologizing to me. Stop pouring the water! The final kick was the manager approaching our table on a routine check on how dinner was going for us.

I began to tell her and she just left me talking to attend to another server who needed her attention. She did not say, excuse me, or I'll be right back. Instead, she just excused herself and left me embarrassed in front of my guests.

Upon her return, she offered us a free dessert.REALLY???

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Waiter.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments