Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.7

After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise.David Shein was rude and pushy and constantly interrupting me after CALLING ME AT MY HOME.

Fix that Deptford NJ Outback or I will no longer support the franchise. As a VERY tolerant 23 veteran just retired 2013, I find his professionalism rude and unacceptable. You cannot offer to fix something in one breath with free food and insist you don't control what happens to the food once it leaves your restaurant in another.

Grow Up and do your JOB.Cook the meal correct the first time.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $113. The author is overall dissatisfied with Outback Steakhouse and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about outback steakhouse steak from Outback Steakhouse was food was burned, disappointing and i did not like it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Outback Steakhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Outback Steakhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

That is a well-done steak. How ridiculous they couldn't get you a medium steak.

"Constantly interrupting you after calling you at home?" Come on, stop telling tall tales!! Why on earth would a busy manager want to waste his time "constantly" calling your boring self? You sound like someone he was glad to get rid of the moment you walked out of his restaurant!

Pissed-Off-person15
to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1304716

The customer is always right. Remember that this is a complaint line so don't stick up for outback