Deptford Township, New Jersey
Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise.David Shein was rude and pushy and constantly interrupting me after CALLING ME AT MY HOME.

Fix that Deptford NJ Outback or I will no longer support the franchise. As a VERY tolerant 23 veteran just retired 2013, I find his professionalism rude and unacceptable. You cannot offer to fix something in one breath with free food and insist you don't control what happens to the food once it leaves your restaurant in another.

Grow Up and do your JOB.Cook the meal correct the first time.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

I didn't like: Food was burned, Disappointing, I did not like it, Management pushy.

3.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $113
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Submit review

Comments

That is a well-done steak. How ridiculous they couldn't get you a medium steak.

"Constantly interrupting you after calling you at home?" Come on, stop telling tall tales!! Why on earth would a busy manager want to waste his time "constantly" calling your boring self? You sound like someone he was glad to get rid of the moment you walked out of his restaurant!

Pissed-Off-person15
to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1304716

The customer is always right. Remember that this is a complaint line so don't stick up for outback