1.3
Quality of Food

I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable.

Was this really worth 22.49? I think not.

This will be the last time I order from outback. I'm going to post this picture online.

Thanks for terrible service.

Best Regards,

A former customer

abeatdatsuniqe@gmail.com

Was this really worth 22.49? I think not.

Thanks for terrible service.

Best Regards,

A former customer

abeatdatsuniqe@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of outback steakhouse french fries from Outback Steakhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Outback Steakhouse to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1175832

Wow. I would have returned that mess immediately for a FULL REFUND (the heck with a replacement). That is a nasty looking steak and about a nickel worth's of fries.