Outback Steakhouse - I am very disappointed in how Outback has turned out

Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016.I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service are always good; however, this time I was sadly disappointed.

I ordered two meals, the chicken on the barbie and the 6 ounce sirloin. My bill came out to $27.52. I am guessing the prices increased in the last few years because my bill has never been that high without dessert or appetizers. That is not what I am so disappointed in since I have to understand that prices do rise overtime.

I am disappointed in how small my 6 ounce sirloin was. Now, a 6 ounce steak is not big to begin with, but I had to use my kitchen scale to weigh it because it looked too small to be 6 ounces. My steak came out to be 4 ounces only. I paid $11.99 for a 6 ounce steak, but I got 2 ounces smaller.

I am so disappointed because I have a good experience with Outback whenever I go. Outback is slowly becoming a place I do not enjoy going anymore.

The prices are on the rise and the I am being ripped off for what I am buying.Sorry Outback, but I am not a happy customer this time around.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #867844

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Outback Steakhouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178403 Rockville, Maryland

Meat at any restaurant is always listed at weight BEFORE cooking!

1 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1178413 Hayes, Hillingdon

I have to second that. The stated weight is *before* it is cooked.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.