Miami Lakes, Florida
2.0

Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016.I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service are always good; however, this time I was sadly disappointed.

I ordered two meals, the chicken on the barbie and the 6 ounce sirloin. My bill came out to $27.52. I am guessing the prices increased in the last few years because my bill has never been that high without dessert or appetizers. That is not what I am so disappointed in since I have to understand that prices do rise overtime.

I am disappointed in how small my 6 ounce sirloin was. Now, a 6 ounce steak is not big to begin with, but I had to use my kitchen scale to weigh it because it looked too small to be 6 ounces. My steak came out to be 4 ounces only. I paid $11.99 for a 6 ounce steak, but I got 2 ounces smaller.

I am so disappointed because I have a good experience with Outback whenever I go. Outback is slowly becoming a place I do not enjoy going anymore.

The prices are on the rise and the I am being ripped off for what I am buying.Sorry Outback, but I am not a happy customer this time around.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of outback steakhouse sirloin steak from Outback Steakhouse and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Outback Steakhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1178403

Meat at any restaurant is always listed at weight BEFORE cooking!

to Anonymous Hayes, Hillingdon, United Kingdom #1178413

I have to second that. The stated weight is *before* it is cooked.