Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016.I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service are always good; however, this time I was sadly disappointed.
I ordered two meals, the chicken on the barbie and the 6 ounce sirloin. My bill came out to $27.52. I am guessing the prices increased in the last few years because my bill has never been that high without dessert or appetizers. That is not what I am so disappointed in since I have to understand that prices do rise overtime.
I am disappointed in how small my 6 ounce sirloin was. Now, a 6 ounce steak is not big to begin with, but I had to use my kitchen scale to weigh it because it looked too small to be 6 ounces. My steak came out to be 4 ounces only. I paid $11.99 for a 6 ounce steak, but I got 2 ounces smaller.
I am so disappointed because I have a good experience with Outback whenever I go. Outback is slowly becoming a place I do not enjoy going anymore.
The prices are on the rise and the I am being ripped off for what I am buying.Sorry Outback, but I am not a happy customer this time around.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."