Miami Lakes, Florida

Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016.I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service are always good; however, this time I was sadly disappointed.

I ordered two meals, the chicken on the barbie and the 6 ounce sirloin. My bill came out to $27.52. I am guessing the prices increased in the last few years because my bill has never been that high without dessert or appetizers. That is not what I am so disappointed in since I have to understand that prices do rise overtime.

I am disappointed in how small my 6 ounce sirloin was. Now, a 6 ounce steak is not big to begin with, but I had to use my kitchen scale to weigh it because it looked too small to be 6 ounces. My steak came out to be 4 ounces only. I paid $11.99 for a 6 ounce steak, but I got 2 ounces smaller.

I am so disappointed because I have a good experience with Outback whenever I go. Outback is slowly becoming a place I do not enjoy going anymore.

The prices are on the rise and the I am being ripped off for what I am buying.Sorry Outback, but I am not a happy customer this time around.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $12
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Submit review

Comments

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1178403

Meat at any restaurant is always listed at weight BEFORE cooking!

to Anonymous Hayes, Hillingdon, United Kingdom #1178413

I have to second that. The stated weight is *before* it is cooked.