Outback Steakhouse - I am very disappointed in how Outback has turned out
Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016.I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service are always good; however, this time I was sadly disappointed.
I ordered two meals, the chicken on the barbie and the 6 ounce sirloin. My bill came out to $27.52. I am guessing the prices increased in the last few years because my bill has never been that high without dessert or appetizers. That is not what I am so disappointed in since I have to understand that prices do rise overtime.
I am disappointed in how small my 6 ounce sirloin was. Now, a 6 ounce steak is not big to begin with, but I had to use my kitchen scale to weigh it because it looked too small to be 6 ounces. My steak came out to be 4 ounces only. I paid $11.99 for a 6 ounce steak, but I got 2 ounces smaller.
I am so disappointed because I have a good experience with Outback whenever I go. Outback is slowly becoming a place I do not enjoy going anymore.
The prices are on the rise and the I am being ripped off for what I am buying.Sorry Outback, but I am not a happy customer this time around.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."