Featured
2.4

I was in your Jupiter, Florida location this evening and would like to share my experience with you. The sign posted on the door stated Please wear face coverings and socially distance.

We observed these precautions given the horrid Covid situation in Florida yet we were disheartened that the management did not enforce either of these requests. In fact it appeared that no manager was in charge at this location at all. Patrons did not observe these requests on our arrival or after our arrival and no requests were made by management to address those i n violation of Outbacks request. Another observation was a female employee who was enjoying touching and being touched by bar patrons, all male and who was obviously ignoring whatever duties were assigned to her as this went on for nearly 30 minutes.

I feel this was completely inappropriate given Outbacks assertion as a family establishment. I have photographs to back up these complaints if you would like them forwarded to Corporate.

I will not patronize Outback until these issues are addressed. Thank you.

Location: Jupiter, Florida