Outback Steakhouse - Mold on Bread
went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho I am allergic to mold. The server did not seem to care and brought new bread - the manager did not come speak with us - the other food was delivered cold and while I cannot be 100 percent certain I am pretty certain that I got food poisoning there. I don't think it's right to serve people bread with mold - we will not be going back and would have loved it if someone from Outback would refund the money and pay for the ER visit - probably will not happen because the company does not care about people
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bread with mold
- Poor service
- Cold food
You May Also Like
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "8 yrs ago we purchased for our new home 2 Lane leather reclining love seats. One of the large bolster arms pulled away from the body of the sofa within..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."