Outback Steakhouse - Mold on Bread
went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho I am allergic to mold. The server did not seem to care and brought new bread - the manager did not come speak with us - the other food was delivered cold and while I cannot be 100 percent certain I am pretty certain that I got food poisoning there. I don't think it's right to serve people bread with mold - we will not be going back and would have loved it if someone from Outback would refund the money and pay for the ER visit - probably will not happen because the company does not care about people
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bread with mold
- Poor service
- Cold food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I Deondra Taylor 1207405617 and 3037287 tried to make a transaction on November 14 2016 at West loop Chevron 908 S John Redditt rd Lufkin Tx in the amount of..."
- "I bought this chips before coming in for work, I was eating my chips dipping them in some salsa, and i dumped what was remaining in the bag onto the..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."