Quality of Food

This was the 2nd time visiting the So. Lakeland location, the first time was horrific as we placed a take out order for appetizers and a salad and it took 90 mins after the suggested time it was supposed to be available - we didn’t get to eat until 9pm.

The on duty manager apologized and gave us 3 appetizer combo coupons.

We go to use the coupons on a Sunday night, the on duty manager didn’t want to accept the coupons because she didn’t know the signature on the card. I had to have her look up my Dine In rewards number for proof that I was there before!

When we finally got our order, the food was cold; the wings were miserable, the ribs were just bones (the ribs we got at another Outback location a week early were amazing); the fries wilty and only about 8 of them; salad didn’t have the dressings I requested and the lettuce was wilted and sweaty; the quesadilla was blackened on both sides - it was like eating charcoal. Chicken wings were so incredibly salty - yuck! I don’t know why this location is open!

Food is horrible! Service is worse!

Product or Service Mentioned: Outback Steakhouse Appetizer.

Comments

Full service restaurant food is meant to be eaten in the restaurant. Why would you pay full price to eat old food? Moron!