I have been to Outback Steakhouses all over the nation. (Over 100 times from Seattle, WA to Conway, AR.)
A couple of times they made a mistake but they always made it right and they did so immediately.
There is no reason for me to believe that Outback Steakhouse should be slandered like this. This complaint should be taken down until it can be verified and authenticated. Where is the answer from Outback Steakhouse posted?
Complaint sites that do not make an effort to rebut false claims should be sued off the face of the planet.
If I had read this complaint before going to an Outback Steakhouse, I might have screwed myself out of a great dining experience. It is a great place to take family and special guests.
In closing, I do not believe the complaints on this site against Outback Steakhouse. Every businessman needs to keep Outback Steakhouse on his/her A-List for clients.
False complaints hurt more than Outback, they hurt people like me who need establishments like this. That is why I am putting myself out in public like this.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Excellent dining experience
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."