Heber Springs, Arkansas

I have been to Outback Steakhouses all over the nation. (Over 100 times from Seattle, WA to Conway, AR.)

A couple of times they made a mistake but they always made it right and they did so immediately.

There is no reason for me to believe that Outback Steakhouse should be slandered like this. This complaint should be taken down until it can be verified and authenticated. Where is the answer from Outback Steakhouse posted?

Complaint sites that do not make an effort to rebut false claims should be sued off the face of the planet.

If I had read this complaint before going to an Outback Steakhouse, I might have screwed myself out of a great dining experience. It is a great place to take family and special guests.

In closing, I do not believe the complaints on this site against Outback Steakhouse. Every businessman needs to keep Outback Steakhouse on his/her A-List for clients.

False complaints hurt more than Outback, they hurt people like me who need establishments like this. That is why I am putting myself out in public like this.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States #1197876

Please....I worked at an Outback..this is all true..you sir, obviously got lucky.I've never worked anywhere that seriously couldn't care less about their customers.

I watched cooks put tuna or salmon on the same plate as chicken for salads with no regard to allergy specs. This place is a shot hole.

Thought it was just the one where I worked but obviously they train ppl not to give a ***.I had to quit because my conscience wouldn't allow me to work for a company with such disregard to public.