Outback Steakhouse - Outback is a Great Experience - Don't miss it.

180 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews

I have been to Outback Steakhouses all over the nation. (Over 100 times from Seattle, WA to Conway, AR.)

A couple of times they made a mistake but they always made it right and they did so immediately.

There is no reason for me to believe that Outback Steakhouse should be slandered like this. This complaint should be taken down until it can be verified and authenticated. Where is the answer from Outback Steakhouse posted?

Complaint sites that do not make an effort to rebut false claims should be sued off the face of the planet.

If I had read this complaint before going to an Outback Steakhouse, I might have screwed myself out of a great dining experience. It is a great place to take family and special guests.

In closing, I do not believe the complaints on this site against Outback Steakhouse. Every businessman needs to keep Outback Steakhouse on his/her A-List for clients.

False complaints hurt more than Outback, they hurt people like me who need establishments like this. That is why I am putting myself out in public like this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Good quality
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #817766

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Outback Steakhouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
180 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197876 Plainsboro, New Jersey, United States

Please....I worked at an Outback..this is all true..you sir, obviously got lucky. I've never worked anywhere that seriously couldn't care less about their customers. I watched cooks put tuna or salmon on the same plate as chicken for salads with no regard to allergy specs. This place is a shot hole. Thought it was just the one where I worked but obviously they train ppl not to give a ***. I had to quit because my conscience wouldn't allow me to work for a company with such disregard to public.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Outback Steakhouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Outback Steakhouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×