I am quite upset!On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners.

I completed it then it asked me to submit and share 15 friends names on FB. Nothing happened it just kept saying 'verifying'! I submitted another 15 name and again after waiting a period of time I got nothing!!!

Is this a way of recruiting free publicity???Then not to give out the free voucher for completing the survey and submitting names (twice)!?!?!?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Outback Steakhouse and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Outback Steakhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Outback Steakhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Typical scam on facebook, I get these requests all the time, only I know better than to respond because the "restaurant" doesn't have anything to do with the survey. Hopefully, your "friends" knew better than to fall for this scam. Outback even has a warning on their website!!

What an idiot... these “surveys” are all scams. You’re lucky you didn’t infect your computer with a virus when you clicked on that link.

Um, that's because this was a survey scam not authorized by Outback. Facebook is full of these, just check out snopes for proof.