3.7

I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00.

Our waitress Sarah D came to the table and took our drink orders. In a little while she came back and we were ready to order. We had two coupons to use for two different orders. Sarah threw one down on the table and said we could only use

one at a time. My husband tried to get an explanation from her on the policy - he was not gruff or loud - she said she would have to ask the manager.

While she was gone we read the small print on the coupon and saw that only one could be used at a time. We waited and waited for her to come back. Finally a man saying he was the owner came to the table. We said we hadn't realized Outback was a franchise - he then said he was the proprietor. He said Sarah was in his office in tears. She accused my husband of cussing and using the f-bomb repeatedly. We both told him that was not the truth - which it certainly wasn't. He told us he considered paying for our meal and asking us to leave. He decided he wasn't going to do that- he left the table - never to be seen again. We went ahead and had our dinner.

After all that the bill was wrong - the coupon had not been taken off; however, when we pointed out the error it was corrected.

We have eaten at the Outback here in Tucson many, many times since you opened - I don't believe we will be eating there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of waitress and manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of outback steakhouse coupon. Outback Steakhouse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Sounds like your solution is best for everyone