Sitting at curbside take away was told 7:05 arrived 7:04 guy came out right away and took my CC and paid bill with a 20peecent tip. I'll add current photo. Really sucks you do what your expected to do and this corporate giant doesn't give a care..

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Outback Steakhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Outback Steakhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse outback steakhouse curbsite take away for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Outback Steakhouse - Customer Care Review Outback Steakhouse " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Rib Eye Steak Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Outback Steakhouse "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions Review from Coventry, Connecticut Outback Steakhouse "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Deal Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more