Frederick, Maryland

I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist.Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last few years.

Portions are ridiculously small especially the cheese fries!!!! They used to come in an aluminum take out container filled to the brim with a huge container of ranch. This is what i got this evening......just sad.

I was also charged for the extra ranch....LOL.OUTBACK WHAT HAPPENED????

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Columbia, South Carolina Outback Steakhouse "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..." Read more Fort Smith AR Outback Steakhouse Outback Steakhouse "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Review Outback Steakhouse "I ordered a Ceasar Salad and in the dressing request put Ranch and they gave me Ceasar. When I called they said the manager said there was no record of..." Read more Review about Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions from Coventry, Connecticut Outback Steakhouse "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more