Frederick, Maryland

I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist.Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last few years.

Portions are ridiculously small especially the cheese fries!!!! They used to come in an aluminum take out container filled to the brim with a huge container of ranch. This is what i got this evening......just sad.

I was also charged for the extra ranch....LOL.OUTBACK WHAT HAPPENED????

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Outback Steakhouse Steak Review Outback Steakhouse "The outback steak house in Cheyenne wyoming would be a great place to buy a steak if they only knew how to cook a steak, i asked for a medium..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - I am very disappointed in how Outback has turned out Outback Steakhouse "Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016. I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Quality In Food Review Outback Steakhouse "Put a curbside order in, was told to pick it up in 20... I live about 30 minutes away. So no problem. Arrived about 45 minutes later due to traffic..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Ribeye Steak Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Outback Steakhouse "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Reimer Roofing And Remodeling - Reimer Roofing:  Happy with our new roof, great service, worth it! Reimer Roofing And Remodeling "They started with a single roof tear-off, laid down a complete roof with ridge vents on my 3100 sq. ft. roof all in one day! The team of 10-12 men..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more