Outback Steakhouse Grass-fed Burger Review from Brooklyn, New York
I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used to be an add on because of there new special they wanted to charge me 649 for the onion rigs that would have been. Over 20 dollars hello we left and went to millers ale house got the prime rib special with tge onion rigs for 1499 your company must be. Insane no one chages this
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."