I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used to be an add on because of there new special they wanted to charge me 649 for the onion rigs that would have been. Over 20 dollars hello we left and went to millers ale house got the prime rib special with tge onion rigs for 1499 your company must be. Insane no one chages this
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."
- "Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive. On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "Was a guest from 7/26 to 7/29 for my wife and I 36 anniversary. On the second day at 9am me and my wife where going towards the second floor..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."