Allergens Information
Quality of Food

I pulled into out back at 648.I was approached by a curbside waitress.

I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order wasnt recieved until 755. I had to argue with the manager Ms.

Quanna about the receipt of my order. There was an issue with the application or app. She said that was not her problem. She was not very managerial.However at what point does your staff attempt to take notice that I've been sitting an hour and you still have not received my order.

I use curbside for my family at least twice weekly and have never had this issue before. I felt very unwelcomed and I'm pretty sure i wont go back.

Also after I got home i realized my order was missing items.As if things needed to get any worse.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of outback steakhouse manager. Outback Steakhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

So you sat in the car for an hour and never once thought it appropriate to go inside and ask about your order?