Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Columbia, South Carolina
I pulled into out back at 648.I was approached by a curbside waitress.
I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order wasnt recieved until 755. I had to argue with the manager Ms.
Quanna about the receipt of my order. There was an issue with the application or app. She said that was not her problem. She was not very managerial.However at what point does your staff attempt to take notice that I've been sitting an hour and you still have not received my order.
I use curbside for my family at least twice weekly and have never had this issue before. I felt very unwelcomed and I'm pretty sure i wont go back.
Also after I got home i realized my order was missing items.As if things needed to get any worse.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am quite upset! On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners. I completed..."
- "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..."
- " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Bought leather Cloud Mahogany color 3 piece recliner couch and recliner chair at Sofa mart (Furniture Row) in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Also purchased "protection plan". Total cost over $2500.00..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."