Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey
The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!!
Unbelievable take out food that was purchased after my post op surgery!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been to Outback Steakhouses all over the nation. (Over 100 times from Seattle, WA to Conway, AR.) A couple of times they made a mistake but they always made..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "I purchased a Vizio television back Nov. 2011 the television started shutting off by itself. I called customer service and explained what was going with the television I was told..."
- " I purchased food on board BWI - ORD flight on Nov 13 (confirmation # DM6B4V) but have not been able to obtain receipt for this transaction. Surprisingly, there is..."