Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on a meal after a long 12 hour day at work. I have tried to upload the video it says it is being precessed ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of outback steakhouse rib eye steak. Outback Steakhouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse rib eye steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1245014

Mental note to myself...always take my postage scale when I plan on dining out.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1244548

I don't see anywhere on their menu that they have a 20 oz steak. I see a 22oz bone in steak, but the steak in the video was boneless. Based off of this guy's spelling and grammar, I'm going assume he has just as much trouble with numbers.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1244364

Judging from your spelling and grammar, the Uber driver probably thought your instructions indicated to enjoy half of the steak as thanks for dealing with your strange self ... Therefore upon returning the remains of the steak to you, there was only half a steak left.

Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, United States #1240095

Maybe your order was wrong because you can't spell?Did you type your order?

If so, that's why you think it's wrong.Bad

chadnewman
to Anonymous Apopka, Florida, United States #1240101

There are lots of people on here who complain they did not get what they wanted. I notice that their spelling and grammar is horrendous. I wonder if that is the case?