Salisbury, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the bottom of container,the quesadilla were over cooked and dry, hardly any ingredients inside and burger has a tiny, thin almost slice of tomato, and hardly any lettuce.We always enjoyed this place very much until the last year, it has def. went downhill.I don't know if it's the young people working in there or if quality doesn't matter to them any more.We are very dissatisfied with our order this time as we were a couple of other recent times but we thought we would try them one more time,BIG MISTAKE!!

Review about: Quesadilla.

I liked: Cloeanliness, Parking.

I didn't like: Food, Quality of steak-food.

1.4
Allergens Information
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

#1120189

No, it appears there was actually enough fat, calories, cholesterol, and sodium for about TWENTY people there....

Just because you're an insatiable food addict doesn't make you entitled to a trough of whatever menu item you order.

Too bad there wasn't any dignity on the menu....THAT's what you should've ordered!!!