Outback Steakhouse - Raw Pork
I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant, this was their response.
"We have a lot of issues cooking the center of the porterhouse without burning it due to the thickness and the bone. We've actually begun to let the guest know that it'll get rarer as you get to the center at which point we can add more fire to it. Unfortunately, that’s hard to do in takeaway."
Of course it will be more rare in the center but this is just plain raw. I've never heard such a ridiculous excuse from a restaurant.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Raw Pork
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable. Was this really worth 22.49? I think not. This will be..."
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."