Featured 100% full Not resolved

I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant, this was their response.

"We have a lot of issues cooking the center of the porterhouse without burning it due to the thickness and the bone. We've actually begun to let the guest know that it'll get rarer as you get to the center at which point we can add more fire to it. Unfortunately, that’s hard to do in takeaway."

Of course it will be more rare in the center but this is just plain raw. I've never heard such a ridiculous excuse from a restaurant.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Steak is one of those things you never should get as takeout...

Outback Steakhouse - Horrible experience and Abusive management Outback Steakhouse "After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise. David Shein was..." Read more Fort Smith AR Outback Steakhouse Outback Steakhouse "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Deal Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Steak Review Outback Steakhouse "The outback steak house in Cheyenne wyoming would be a great place to buy a steak if they only knew how to cook a steak, i asked for a medium..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more