Outback Steakhouse - Raw Pork
I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant, this was their response.
"We have a lot of issues cooking the center of the porterhouse without burning it due to the thickness and the bone. We've actually begun to let the guest know that it'll get rarer as you get to the center at which point we can add more fire to it. Unfortunately, that’s hard to do in takeaway."
Of course it will be more rare in the center but this is just plain raw. I've never heard such a ridiculous excuse from a restaurant.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Raw Pork
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday. The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars...."
- "After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise. David Shein was..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."