Covina, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant, this was their response.

"We have a lot of issues cooking the center of the porterhouse without burning it due to the thickness and the bone. We've actually begun to let the guest know that it'll get rarer as you get to the center at which point we can add more fire to it. Unfortunately, that’s hard to do in takeaway."

Of course it will be more rare in the center but this is just plain raw. I've never heard such a ridiculous excuse from a restaurant.

Review about: Raw Pork.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Steak is one of those things you never should get as takeout...

Review about Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions from Coventry, Connecticut Outback Steakhouse "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Customer Care Review Outback Steakhouse " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Review Outback Steakhouse "I ordered a Ceasar Salad and in the dressing request put Ranch and they gave me Ceasar. When I called they said the manager said there was no record of..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - I am very disappointed in how Outback has turned out Outback Steakhouse "Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016. I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more