I received a Outback Steakhouse gift card from my newphew for my birthday.The package the card came in said the card was good for $25 to $500 dollars.
I invited five friends to go out for a steak dinner thinking the card was good for 500 dollars. Luckly only one friend excepted the offer. It was embarrassing to find out the card was only for $25 dollars.
The amount the gift card is good for should be listed on the packing somewhere so the person receiving the card knows what it is worth.The food was great and the service was very good.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Gift Card
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "This company is a ripoff and false advertising!!! I purchased my otterbox the day I bought my phone believing it would keep it protected then all it took was one..."
- "One Stop Plus criminals kept my money. I paid $2000 for clothes for my wedding & never received what I paid for. I returned the items they sent me which..."
- "Arrived on time, used bleach in stead of color for low lights, my colors I was offered to pick were converted to close match. Another customer came in, I was..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."