Review about Outback Steakhouse Staff from Walnut Creek, California
I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00.
Our waitress Sarah D came to the table and took our drink orders. In a little while she came back and we were ready to order. We had two coupons to use for two different orders. Sarah threw one down on the table and said we could only use
one at a time. My husband tried to get an explanation from her on the policy - he was not gruff or loud - she said she would have to ask the manager.
While she was gone we read the small print on the coupon and saw that only one could be used at a time. We waited and waited for her to come back. Finally a man saying he was the owner came to the table. We said we hadn't realized Outback was a franchise - he then said he was the proprietor. He said Sarah was in his office in tears. She accused my husband of cussing and using the f-bomb repeatedly. We both told him that was not the truth - which it certainly wasn't. He told us he considered paying for our meal and asking us to leave. He decided he wasn't going to do that- he left the table - never to be seen again. We went ahead and had our dinner.
After all that the bill was wrong - the coupon had not been taken off; however, when we pointed out the error it was corrected.
We have eaten at the Outback here in Tucson many, many times since you opened - I don't believe we will be eating there again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waitress and manager
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Do not rent Ariel dunes destin fl unit 2307.The place was filthy dirty. The bed eas sitting on the floor with a lumpy uncomfortable mattress on top of it...."
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "Went to open up some paper towels purchased from the missoula montana Costco only to find three of whatever these things are inside the unopened packaging. Absolutely disgusting. ..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."