Review about Outback Steakhouse Staff from Walnut Creek, California

173 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews

I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00.

Our waitress Sarah D came to the table and took our drink orders. In a little while she came back and we were ready to order. We had two coupons to use for two different orders. Sarah threw one down on the table and said we could only use

one at a time. My husband tried to get an explanation from her on the policy - he was not gruff or loud - she said she would have to ask the manager.

While she was gone we read the small print on the coupon and saw that only one could be used at a time. We waited and waited for her to come back. Finally a man saying he was the owner came to the table. We said we hadn't realized Outback was a franchise - he then said he was the proprietor. He said Sarah was in his office in tears. She accused my husband of cussing and using the f-bomb repeatedly. We both told him that was not the truth - which it certainly wasn't. He told us he considered paying for our meal and asking us to leave. He decided he wasn't going to do that- he left the table - never to be seen again. We went ahead and had our dinner.

After all that the bill was wrong - the coupon had not been taken off; however, when we pointed out the error it was corrected.

We have eaten at the Outback here in Tucson many, many times since you opened - I don't believe we will be eating there again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Waitress and manager

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Outback Steakhouse Staff
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #822270

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Outback Steakhouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
173 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 02 #1138400

Sounds like your solution is best for everyone

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.