I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00.
Our waitress Sarah D came to the table and took our drink orders. In a little while she came back and we were ready to order. We had two coupons to use for two different orders. Sarah threw one down on the table and said we could only use
one at a time. My husband tried to get an explanation from her on the policy - he was not gruff or loud - she said she would have to ask the manager.
While she was gone we read the small print on the coupon and saw that only one could be used at a time. We waited and waited for her to come back. Finally a man saying he was the owner came to the table. We said we hadn't realized Outback was a franchise - he then said he was the proprietor. He said Sarah was in his office in tears. She accused my husband of cussing and using the f-bomb repeatedly. We both told him that was not the truth - which it certainly wasn't. He told us he considered paying for our meal and asking us to leave. He decided he wasn't going to do that- he left the table - never to be seen again. We went ahead and had our dinner.
After all that the bill was wrong - the coupon had not been taken off; however, when we pointed out the error it was corrected.
We have eaten at the Outback here in Tucson many, many times since you opened - I don't believe we will be eating there again.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waitress and manager
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I have received my order of the wall clock, that had come with the broken face glass.The packing was so poorky done, the front of the box was torn( will..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."