I am disgusted with this meal. As you can see my order. Or better yet see the order, my husband & I made. First off they were not 6 oz. Steaks. They took one steak & cut it in 1/2. Cooked Med rare, & only one was to be cooked that way. Our sweet potatoes looked like they hit the floor a couple of times & then thrown in box. Not to mention those were even tiny as ***. My salad was frozen & thankful his soup was decent. The musherooms didnt even have any of the onions or wine sauce. They put a scoop of drained looked like jarred musherooms in a large container.
Blooming onion..decent! Cookie hard & day old taste. Over all this meal was a waste of money! $43.80 plus a $5.00 tip to girl. Seriously what is wrong with this location. Sadly to tell you, this is NOT the 1st time service was bad! But this is the 1st time I'm complaining! I will possibly order one more time, but if I'm going to waste my hard earned cash, I deserve better than this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Steak
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."