South Venice, Florida

I am disgusted with this meal. As you can see my order. Or better yet see the order, my husband & I made. First off they were not 6 oz. Steaks. They took one steak & cut it in 1/2. Cooked Med rare, & only one was to be cooked that way. Our sweet potatoes looked like they hit the floor a couple of times & then thrown in box. Not to mention those were even tiny as ***. My salad was frozen & thankful his soup was decent. The musherooms didnt even have any of the onions or wine sauce. They put a scoop of drained looked like jarred musherooms in a large container.

Blooming onion..decent! Cookie hard & day old taste. Over all this meal was a waste of money! $43.80 plus a $5.00 tip to girl. Seriously what is wrong with this location. Sadly to tell you, this is NOT the 1st time service was bad! But this is the 1st time I'm complaining! I will possibly order one more time, but if I'm going to waste my hard earned cash, I deserve better than this.

Sincerely,

Kimberley Millwater

(941)-237-8663

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Outback Steakhouse Steak
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Submit review

Comments

You should have returned the entire bag of food and asked for a refund.It sounds disgusting.

BTW: not a good idea to post your name and phone no.on this site as this is not the outback website.