Review about Outback Steakhouse Steak from South Venice, Florida
I am disgusted with this meal. As you can see my order. Or better yet see the order, my husband & I made. First off they were not 6 oz. Steaks. They took one steak & cut it in 1/2. Cooked Med rare, & only one was to be cooked that way. Our sweet potatoes looked like they hit the floor a couple of times & then thrown in box. Not to mention those were even tiny as ***. My salad was frozen & thankful his soup was decent. The musherooms didnt even have any of the onions or wine sauce. They put a scoop of drained looked like jarred musherooms in a large container.
Blooming onion..decent! Cookie hard & day old taste. Over all this meal was a waste of money! $43.80 plus a $5.00 tip to girl. Seriously what is wrong with this location. Sadly to tell you, this is NOT the 1st time service was bad! But this is the 1st time I'm complaining! I will possibly order one more time, but if I'm going to waste my hard earned cash, I deserve better than this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Steak
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I am quite upset! On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners. I completed..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."