Review about Outback Steakhouse Steak from South Venice, Florida

184 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews

I am disgusted with this meal. As you can see my order. Or better yet see the order, my husband & I made. First off they were not 6 oz. Steaks. They took one steak & cut it in 1/2. Cooked Med rare, & only one was to be cooked that way. Our sweet potatoes looked like they hit the floor a couple of times & then thrown in box. Not to mention those were even tiny as ***. My salad was frozen & thankful his soup was decent. The musherooms didnt even have any of the onions or wine sauce. They put a scoop of drained looked like jarred musherooms in a large container.

Blooming onion..decent! Cookie hard & day old taste. Over all this meal was a waste of money! $43.80 plus a $5.00 tip to girl. Seriously what is wrong with this location. Sadly to tell you, this is NOT the 1st time service was bad! But this is the 1st time I'm complaining! I will possibly order one more time, but if I'm going to waste my hard earned cash, I deserve better than this.

Sincerely,

Kimberley Millwater

(941)-237-8663

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Outback Steakhouse Steak
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #815478

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Outback Steakhouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
184 of 560 Outback Steakhouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 23 #1132518

You should have returned the entire bag of food and asked for a refund. It sounds disgusting. BTW: not a good idea to post your name and phone no. on this site as this is not the outback website.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.