Coventry, Connecticut
Featured

Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion.Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up.

Takeout will only make your family miserable. The food is much smaller portions,made several hours earlier and it if you're lucky you will get a complete order. This is par for the course for the Manchester, Ct. Outback.

Don't waste your money here.Photo shows teriyaki medallions meal .Pitiful portions not a meal.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

The one in North Haven, CT is just as bad. The sirloin was so tough I couldn't eat it. Will never go there again.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1071366

Also I never claimed to have a Part Time Job, and even if someone has a part time job, they still have time to post on here. I know you are young and typing a paragraph takes an hour for you, but for us adults it only takes a few minutes. We post 30 paragraphs in the time it takes you to post one paragraph and still have time for a job and to raise your families.

to youarewrong #1072598

Shutup Kevin!

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1070088

Sigh, first world problems.

to youarewrong #1070091

It interested you enough that you responded!!!!

to Anonymous #1070119

And you were interested enough to write a reply back. If you are the OP and you don't want people replying to your complaints than don't post them on a site that people can post replies.