Review about Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions from Coventry, Connecticut
Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion.Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up.
Takeout will only make your family miserable. The food is much smaller portions,made several hours earlier and it if you're lucky you will get a complete order. This is par for the course for the Manchester, Ct. Outback.
Don't waste your money here.Photo shows teriyaki medallions meal .Pitiful portions not a meal.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Sitting at curbside take away was told 7:05 arrived 7:04 guy came out right away and took my CC and paid bill with a 20peecent tip. I'll add current photo...."
- "Where do I start. The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in. However,..."
- "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."