Bellevue, Washington

Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there again.

Review about: Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1203186

So you didn't like the Cobb Salad.Okay, I will give you that one.

I don't like the same things everywhere, but what did you expect them to do about the bathrooms? They were obviously very busy at the time and didn't have the employees to clean the bathrooms.

If one of the employees went back to clean the bathrooms and then served or prepared your food then you would probably complain about that.Blame the customers like you who dirty them up.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1202850

Sounds like the bathroom was your main problem here.Employees don't always have time to clean bathrooms during the day when it is busy.

It is also the fault of the customers for trashing them like that.

Outback Steakhouse - Food And Drinks Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Customer Care Review Outback Steakhouse " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Grass-fed Burger Review from Brooklyn, New York Outback Steakhouse "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Ribeye Steak Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Outback Steakhouse "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more