Bellevue, Washington

Cobb salad is a joke, restroom was overflowing with trash service took a long time very slack standards in north charleston on rivers ave. I will never go back there again.

Review about: Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Submit review

Comments

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1203186

So you didn't like the Cobb Salad.Okay, I will give you that one.

I don't like the same things everywhere, but what did you expect them to do about the bathrooms? They were obviously very busy at the time and didn't have the employees to clean the bathrooms.

If one of the employees went back to clean the bathrooms and then served or prepared your food then you would probably complain about that.Blame the customers like you who dirty them up.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1202850

Sounds like the bathroom was your main problem here.Employees don't always have time to clean bathrooms during the day when it is busy.

It is also the fault of the customers for trashing them like that.

Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Columbia, South Carolina Outback Steakhouse "I pulled into out back at 648. I was approached by a curbside waitress. I told her i would place my order online. I did. However my order..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Food And Drinks Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey Outback Steakhouse "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Grass-fed Burger Review from Brooklyn, New York Outback Steakhouse "I have been going to outback in staten island since they opened i ordered the grass fed burger for about 1249 and got onion rings as my side it used..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more