Update by user Oct 08
Well I had received a call and they said it was just a bad night. I would say so a man who works wit my husband had to throw away half of his salad too ; only difference is he missed work and was diagnosed with food poisoning.
Same exact night. Outbacks great solution...
Outback Steakhouse in Irmo, South Carolina - More than 4 visits; no dine rewards credited
Outback Steakhouse in North Charleston, South Carolina - Sat in a booth that was tapped together
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.