1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The place was empty, that was the first clue. Cold air was blowing on our table and it was 30 degrees outside.

We were told someone was working on the roof to fix it. Why we stayed, I don't have a clue. My wife's Potato soup was too salty and had to be sent back, my Shrimp was greasy but eatable, our Son-in-Law had greasy Shrimp but the rest of our guests did not complain( His Parents), but we won't be back. This wonderful experience cost me $105.80 jsheld8@aol.com not too impressive.

We should have never sat down. There won't be a next time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with cory our waiter and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of outback steakhouse soup and associated monetary loss in the amount of $125. Outback Steakhouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse soup in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Comments