2.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Waiter with zero personality.The only real words he said were when he came to retrieve the check where he plainly said, "Are you ready, ma'am?" after stepping away from our table for 30 seconds.

Food was awful. Fries were soaked in grease. Our requests were not honored even on the 2nd try. (Crispy and extra seasoning is all we want, not limp, grease soaked ***).

The quesadillas were almost burnt on one side and the chicken tasted charred. Found something in my quesadilla which the kitchen said was a thick piece of skin off the bacon. The only skin on bacon I am aware of is the kind that is outside and rolling in mud. Very disappointed as we have been eating here for close to 20 years and probably have paid for enough food to have covered their entire interior remodel.

Fast turnover of staff unlike years past.Quality and portions decrease yet price increases.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Outback Steakhouse. The most disappointing about outback steakhouse alice springs chicken quesadilla from Outback Steakhouse was food and service, bathrooms nasty and turnover of staff , but reviewer liked greeting. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Outback Steakhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Outback Steakhouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments