Resolved
4.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 21

They brought in a new store manager.

Update by user Jul 21

After posting a review on Outback Survey, Regional Mgr. contacted me, apologized and said they were aware of Manager issue and have corrected it.

I went back to give it another try and was impressed.

I'm a Happy Customer again. Thank you

Original review posted by user Jun 21

Been going to Outback since the 1990's... Always very pleased and many times Extremely Impressed with some of your Professional Servers.

Last two times, 6-9-19 & 6-20-19 was treated Extremely Rude by you Hostess on 6-9, then when calling for reservations for 6 on 6-20, Mgr. Ashley Davis was not only Extremely Rude, but Demeaning and Nasty. After all these years with Outback, we won't be going back. I'll be contacting both Michael Kappitt and Gregg Scarlett to provide more detail.

I will be commenting on Facebook and YELP as well. Sad, Outback Servers are the BEST, Food is Great, but management and hostess in your San Marcos facility ruin it for the hard working Servers, Cooks and Bartenders.

San Marcos has many FINE restaurants, we don't need to put up with Nasty, Rude, Demeaning management at one of your facilities. Lee Thibadeau

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Outback Steakhouse Pros: Service.

Outback Steakhouse Cons: Managers way of addressing issue i seen for myself.

Comments

#1719416

Wow, you were upset the first time then you went back for more and now you are throwing around names and websites like a farmer feeding his chickens. I am sure the local restaurants will want your smiley face in there as you most likely will not be missed at Outback.