First time going to Outback Steak House in Lafayette, Indiana.We we're celebrating Father's Day.

Needless to say the hostess that tried to seat us was unfriendly and didn't care where she put us. There were 7 adults and a baby. She put us in a place that was untirely to small the first time. We asked to be moved to a bigger table.

Aftet 10 minutes she moved us to a different section. Only this time the table was broken. We asked to see a manager told her our situation she deeply apologized. We told her that we were not staying to eat we were going elsewhere.

Caressa was the name of the manager on duty.As for the unfriendly hostess I haven't a clue.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Hostess.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

untirely?

one of the most exaggerated complaint reviews ive read

Outback Steakhouse - Mold on Bread Outback Steakhouse "went to Outback in Lufkin, TX and was served bread with mold...ended up in ER next evening due to food poisoning...I think the two might be related seeing as ho..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Horrible service. Less food than I expected Outback Steakhouse "I bought from outback (takeout) and I received minimal fries and cold rice with my filet. This is completely unacceptable. Was this really worth 22.49? I think not. This will be..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey Outback Steakhouse "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..." Read more Fort Smith AR Outback Steakhouse Outback Steakhouse "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..." Read more Ikea - shop the store and not online!!!!! Zero Customer service Ikea "My elderly mother has a home in the country, not close to any big cities. We used IKEA online to order a kitchen item for a rental unit. This item..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more