First time going to Outback Steak House in Lafayette, Indiana.We we're celebrating Father's Day.

Needless to say the hostess that tried to seat us was unfriendly and didn't care where she put us. There were 7 adults and a baby. She put us in a place that was untirely to small the first time. We asked to be moved to a bigger table.

Aftet 10 minutes she moved us to a different section. Only this time the table was broken. We asked to see a manager told her our situation she deeply apologized. We told her that we were not staying to eat we were going elsewhere.

Caressa was the name of the manager on duty.As for the unfriendly hostess I haven't a clue.

Review about: We Left And Went To Logans Rodehouse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Outback Steakhouse Hostess
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

untirely?

one of the most exaggerated complaint reviews ive read

Outback Steakhouse French Fries Review from Frederick, Maryland Outback Steakhouse "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..." Read more Review about Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions from Coventry, Connecticut Outback Steakhouse "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Food And Drinks Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Not what we were visioning ..... Outback Steakhouse "...today when both of us were sick and 'just' wanted some comfort food, the online pick-up meal we ordered was horrible!..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - 6 hours of sleep in 2 days Ramada Worldwide "We stayed 2 nights. The first night we were located right around the corner from the pool. 10pm is the pool's closing time but there was still a group of..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more