Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.1

Had lunch at outback #563 San Bernardino. Had an unsafe and bad experience.

First, I requested a table out doors facing the grass/lake area because we have my emotional support dog with us. They set out table without cleaning it, it had dirt and spider webs. I had to request for it to be cleaned. Someone with out a mask comes to clean it.

Second, I came with my two children, I had to request kids menus menus twice. Felt like they were trying to save on supplies. Then my daughter gets a cup of water with lipstick on it. Not only is it I unacceptable but even more so with Covid.

Dishes dont get washed here? So I checked the rest, & my water had food stuck to it. I then get steak and shrimp, my steak is bloody, how is that well done? Im pregnant and I cant eat raw food.

So she tells me to put my steak on another plate so they can cook it longer, but the rest of my food has blood on it as well, so she take my steaks & veggies so I get half my food then and half later. I didnt even eat it.

Just had the worse experience ever that I didnt want to eat my food anymore. We had bad service, risked my kids health & mine & it cost me $60.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 620 East Hospitality Lane, San Bernardino, CA 92408

Comments

#2049037

Did you address these issues with the manager at the time of visit?

#2048935

lol your side dish of drama just made your ridiculous complaint even funnier.

Outback Steakhouse Reviews