I've never seen lazier people in my life!Not to mention rude!

I know a former employee at this location and after the terrible service I received, talking to this friend, now I know why! The "proprietor" as she calls herself is lazy and controlling, does not treat guests very kindly! Or she pretends anyways! The rest of the staff was rude and vulgar!

The food was decent thank goodness, but being waited on by someone who has no knowledge of the menu, or even the desire to learn it is not what I call a good employee! I think corporate needs to re-think a few things about this location before it ends up closing it's doors for good!

I will definitely NOT be going back!!EVER!

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #811019

In general - Outback has slipped in service and food quality......I was a regular for years - and would seek them out to dine....after two repeat bad experiences this last year......no more. I was not surprised to read the negative comments

I can't rate your complaint as helpful because you failed to provide any details that support your claims that everyone at this place sucks and is rude and lazy.

Outback Steakhouse - Deal Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Coupon Review from Walnut Creek, California Outback Steakhouse "I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00. Our waitress Sarah D came..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey Outback Steakhouse "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Customer Care Review Outback Steakhouse " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more