Burlington, VT, USA
1.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Went to Outback Steakhouse in Burlington Vt. Just aweful. Did the call ahead seating. Was told 25 mins. Ok thats dueable. so when we got to the restaurant there were so many people there it was crazy. the wait time actually ended up being over an hour and 45 minutes not impressed. We finally got seated at a table proceeded to order our food. the waitress had only been there that was her third day. Her name was Sabrina. She was wonderful. She did everthing she could. We were there for 6:30 til 9:00pm.

I ordered prime rib. After waiting al that time it to get our meal it was a solid piece of fat.

Told the manger. Nothing happened. So our waitress went the kitchen and I do believe she was the kitchen manager she brought back to the table. She said she wouldnt eatten it either. Let me get u a new one..I told her if it's going to take another hour please don't I would like to leave. she said it would only take a few minutes because that's already prepared. I told her to at least leave me my baked potato that was the only thing that was edible on my plate she did and came back with a whole new meal she gave me a bigger cut of prime rib.

needless to say I am not in a hurry to go back to the establishment in Burlington Vermont for anytime soon.

thanks for letting me vent hopefully nobody else will have the same dilemma that I had to try to get a decent meal at high price..

P.S. forgot to mention that my girlfriends steak came out burnt

Product or Service Mentioned: Outback Steakhouse Prime Rib Steak.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments