3.0

I called ahead for seating came early, 3:45, empty seats could be seen from the door an hostess wanted us to wait.When I complained she begrudgingly seated us.

Poor management is the only reason I can think of when customers are not #1 in the consideration department. This isn't the first or even the 5th time this has happened to us. Clearly there is a problem that isn't being addressed.

There was no silverware at our table, when salad came it was old an wilted.

On a positive note my porkchop was great so was the chopped steak.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Outback Steakhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Outback Steakhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hostess performance. Author liked the most porkchop. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments