We ate at outback tonight.thought we would go back because we were there a couple of weeks ago and had a good experience.

our waiter's name was BRADY.

he took our order and we told him not to rush us with dinner. we got the salad and two minutes later we got our steak. i ask for my baked potato dry and it was smothered. the manager came over, Michael, and apologized.

said he would talk to Brady. two minutes later while, we were still eating our steak, Brady came over and ask if we were ready for dessert. three times he ask us that while we were still eating. i told after dinner we wanted to wait a few minutes for dessert.

again, the same thing. the waiter never ask me if i wanted another glass of wine. we sat in the bar so we can relax and have a drink, after a long day at work. they also served dessert with table spoons.

we were not having soup. there was no waiting line, so don't know what the rush was. we like the $1299 steak dinner. that was really good.

we talked to the manager again at the end again, and he just said he was sorry and would talk to Brady again what good would that do. Brady clearly needs to take a class on how to listen to his customers. he started out by saying, bear with me i don't even know what day it is. GREAT.

WE WERE THERE A TOTAL OF 46 MINUTES. we went to the OUtback in Golden. the waiter's number was 0116 and his name was Brady D. Dissatisfied customers.

Joanna & Bob Martin.i can be reached at martinjoa@comcast.net

I NEVER HEARD OF A RESTAURANT HAVING YOU SIGN AND AGREEMENT SUCH AS YOUR PISSED COMMENTS YOU SHOULD BE MORE THAN INTERESTED WHEN SOMEONE TAKES THE TIME TO TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR RESTAURANT SO YOU CAN MAKE NECESSARY IMPROVEMENTS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of outback steakhouse waiter from Outback Steakhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Outback Steakhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments