Allergens Information

THE CHOP STEAK CAME OVER DONE AND WITHOUT GRAVY.I ASKED ABOUT GRAVY,THE WAITER SAID IT DOES NOT COME WITH GRAVY,BUT FOR A LITTLE BIT MORE HE WOULD GET US SOME MUSHROOM GRAVY.NO BROWN GRAVY,I DID NOT ASK HOW MUCH MORE.THAT WAS A MISTAKE. IT WAS $1.99 MORE.THE AMOUNT WAS A SMALL BUTTER DISH.MYSELF AND THE OTHERS WITH US WILL NEVER GO BACK.THAT WAS THE WORST $13.00 I HAVE EVER SPENT FOR A MEAL.THE TOTAL FOR MY WIFE AND I WAS OVER $30.00.NEVER AGAIN!!!!WHY SHOULD I ADD MORE WORDS?I HAVE TOLD YOU HOW BAD THE FOOD WAS.THE WAITER WAS OK BUT HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD US IT WAS $1.99 MORE FOR A VERY SMALL AMOUNT.EVEN WHEN WE DID NOT EAT BUT HALF OF THE CHOP STEAK,OR THE POTATOES WHEN HE ASKED US IF WE WANTED A SMALL BOX TO TAKE HOME IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WHEN WE TOLD HIM NO.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of chop steak from Outback Steakhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Outback Steakhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of steak-food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Outback Steakhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments