Party of 5.We called ahead to Bakersfield, CA.

Outback Steakhouse for the wait time. We were told it was 25 to 35 minutes. This was fine, so we put our name in the lineup. We arrived within 20 min.

got our pager and proceeded to wait. In the mean time we watched numerous parties of 3 and 4 arrive and get seated, some even after asking about the wait. We waited over an hour and they made no effort to seat us. We were told they couldn't accommodate a table of 5 until another party left.

I've been around the restaurant industry for over 30 years and no well run location would turn their back on a party of this size. All it would have taken was a little effort.

This business is too difficult to watch a check like this walk out!We went down the street and even though dinner was a bit later than we hoped at least we got seated right away and the service was very good.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Outback Steakhouse - Deal Review Outback Steakhouse "Chesterfield, VA on Chital St, the Down Under Sauza Gold Coast Rita was served without the extra shot of Sauza Gold Tequila, as described on the menu. On Valentines Day..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - I am very disappointed in how Outback has turned out Outback Steakhouse "Recently, I ordered curb-side takeaway from Outback Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (33014) on Thursday June 16th, 2016. I am a frequent customer to Outback Steakhouse because the food and service..." Read more Outback Steakhouse Teriyaki Filet Medallions Review from Coventry, Connecticut Outback Steakhouse "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Coupon Review from Walnut Creek, California Outback Steakhouse "I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00. Our waitress Sarah D came..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more