Amherst, New York

We arrived at the restaurant today, at 6:40pm, at the amherst, ny location, we were told there would be a twenty minute wait for a party of two.That seemed more than reasonable, we were handed our pager number 65 and gave our name.

After about twenty minutes, we noticed plenty of people that arrived later than us were being seated. Then the hostess came up to asked our names we gave it to them a second time. She said we would be seated shortly. After an hour, we were never seated.

We walked out.

I asked my fiance to ask, but he was getting annoyed by the looks we were getting from the hostesses, you would think this day and age an interracial couple deserves respect and a seat at a restaurant.We called from the parking lot, and the hostess put us on hold for ten minutes before we could speak with a manager then she said he was unavailable.

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Manager.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Outback Steakhouse - Coupon Review from Walnut Creek, California Outback Steakhouse "I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00. Our waitress Sarah D came..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Not what we were visioning ..... Outback Steakhouse "...today when both of us were sick and 'just' wanted some comfort food, the online pick-up meal we ordered was horrible!..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Horrible Experience Outback Steakhouse "We arrived at 7:35 p.m. The hostess gave me Buzzer #23 and advised it would be a 30 minute wait. We sat outside. My husband and I were talking, enjoying..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Manager Review from Secaucus, New Jersey Outback Steakhouse "The Secaucus NJ location has poor food as well as, a poor representation of customer service Mr. Byron the Manager on duty. Byron is not a problem solver!! Unbelievable take out..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more