Willowick, Ohio
3.1
Quality of Food

I remember a empty class being picked off the table by workers not even waiting at our table and asked " what am I drinking, then a refill brought.I remember the Ausi-Fries never being over cooked!

I remember the steaks being cooked just as ordered! I also remember the best desert I've ever had in my life time called Sidney's Sin-Full, Sundae! Oh, and one more thing, I remember the most pleasent greeting at the door when an employee would open the door for you as you enter! I hate the old saying " all good things must come to an end" because that is exactly what happened to what once was my most favorite Restaurant ever, The Outback Steak House in Mentor Ohio!

NOW: I have to stop a passing worker to ask for a refill. The Ausi-fries are always over cooked to the point of we have got to state " please don't over cook them"! Always, and I do mean always get a well cooked steak when I asked for medium! The waitress and manager always agree on the mistake and *** $10.00!

KEEP the $10.00! I just want my steak close to medium so I eat with my guest! I'm always getting my correct steak when my guest are done eating! Without that excellent Sindeys Sinfull Sunday for desert, we go to East Coast Original afterwards for desert!

As far as the open door greating! We'll, it was pleasant! It was a nice start to what used to be a great evening dinner out! I MISS IT ALL!

If I could change it back to the way it was, I would in a heartbeat!

I LOVED IT!Sincerely: James Stec, 815 Glenhurst Road, Willowick, Ohio 44095

Review about: Outback Steakhouse Steak.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: See statement.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments