My wife and I ate at the Crystal Lake, Illinois Outback a few months ago.I ordered the steak & lobster special.

I had to scrape a a small amount of meat from the lobster shell. Upon arriving home I looked at the picture on their website of a lobster tail with a large hunk of meat. I emailed Outback and got a phone call from the manager. She said they cut the meat loose and apparently failed to put it back on the shell.

She offered to send me a coupon for a few dollars off of our next visit. I told her I wouldn't be coming back and she said "ok" and ended the call.

I'm not a greedy person but I saw that as an insult rather than making good.I'm expected to buy 2 more meals again in order to get "a few bucks" as a make-good.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "meal was shorted" of outback steakhouse steak. Outback Steakhouse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments