My wife and I ate at the Crystal Lake, Illinois Outback a few months ago.I ordered the steak & lobster special.

I had to scrape a a small amount of meat from the lobster shell. Upon arriving home I looked at the picture on their website of a lobster tail with a large hunk of meat. I emailed Outback and got a phone call from the manager. She said they cut the meat loose and apparently failed to put it back on the shell.

She offered to send me a coupon for a few dollars off of our next visit. I told her I wouldn't be coming back and she said "ok" and ended the call.

I'm not a greedy person but I saw that as an insult rather than making good.I'm expected to buy 2 more meals again in order to get "a few bucks" as a make-good.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "meal was shorted" of outback steakhouse steak. Outback Steakhouse needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned outback steakhouse steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Outback Steakhouse.

Had an Experience with Outback Steakhouse?

Comments

Outback Steakhouse - Horrible experience and Abusive management Outback Steakhouse "After two attempts to get my order of MEDIUM correct, second cooked by the manager, I was completely discouraged never to again eat at this franchise. David Shein was..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Horrible Experience Outback Steakhouse "We arrived at 7:35 p.m. The hostess gave me Buzzer #23 and advised it would be a 30 minute wait. We sat outside. My husband and I were talking, enjoying..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Customer Care Review Outback Steakhouse " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..." Read more Outback Steakhouse French Fries Review from Frederick, Maryland Outback Steakhouse "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more